Cosm'ing 2021 - part 1 (FR)
COSM'ING is a reference event in the field of cosmetic ingredients and biotechnologies. It offers an in-depth analysis of the latest technological advances (bioprocesses, cell cultures, omics technologies, etc.) while promoting meetings between the players.
In a still uncertain health context, and after several postponements, this ninth edition of the event will finally be held in two parts:
- on 1 and 2 July 2021, with two mornings of online B2B meetings to establish R&D partnerships
- on 7 and 8 December 2021, with the organisation of a two-day industry-research conference at the Palais du Grand Large in Saint-Malo. Given the successive postponements and the constant adaptation to possible hosting conditions, the programme for this 2021 event is currently being finalised with the aim of enabling you to discover the latest advances in the field and to participate in the event in complete safety.
- Dates :
- July 1 to July 2, 2021 : B2B meetings
- December 7 to December 8, 2021 : conferences
- Venue : Online & Palais du Grand large in Saint-Malo (France)
- More information and registration