Les Journées Condorcet 2021
For its 9th edition, SFR Condorcet is organising the Journées Condorcet 2021, on July 1-2, 2021 in webinar.
Event online, in French.
On the programme of these days
- The General Assembly of the SFR Condorcet
- Two thematic sessions
"Waste and co-products valorisation for new economic, sustainable and local sectors"
Guest speaker : Grégory Chatel from the UMR CNRS EDYTEM 5204 Laboratory, University of Savoie Mont Blanc / CNRS
"Biomimicry: drawing inspiration from living organisms to meet the challenges of sustainable development (social, environmental and economic)"
Guest speaker: Kalina Raskin from the Centre for Studies and Expertise in Biomimicry (CEEBIOS)
- Session "SFR idea exploration projects"
- SFR members will present the results of their work carried out in the framework of the SFR's calls for exploratory research projects
With the participation of Laurène Minsat, URD ABI, Agro Paris Tech et UMR CNRS 7312 ICMR, URCA « La phloretine : source d'inspiration pour le développement d'analogues bioactifs - AGRIWASTEVALUE, Projet Interreg ».
- Date : July 1 - 2, 2021
- In French
- Calendar of the event :
- June 2021 : registrations opening
- June 30, 2021 : registration deadline - free access but registration required
- Towards registration
- Contact : email@example.com